A LINEAR APPROACH TO DEVELOPMENT
Maximize budgets. Minimize risk.
Waterfall development is considered a linear approach that relies on several phases that do not overlap. This approach is a better option when requirements are not expected change during a development phase. Budgets under the Waterfall development approach are more “controlled” and would be considered “fixed” since requirements are not expected to change.
- Requirements are agreed to up front
- Planning resources for the SDLC is easier
- Client involvement needed only at milestones
- Software can be completely designed up front
- Requirements gathering is critical with Waterfall
- Measuring project progress is effective
- Full application design (UI/UX) done early on
- Sign-0ff required at each milestone
Need a different approach? Take a look at our Agile Development process.
WHY WORK WITH T3?
LET US TELL YOU.
We are a group of creatively bold designers and brilliant developers who thrive on delivering the very best technology has to offer. So much so, that we have been doing just that since 1995. We are proud of our history and would love for you to become part of it. Experience T3 Group and find out for yourself!