DEFINE REQUIREMENTS ALONG THE WAY
Sprint to the finish.
The Agile Development method uses time-specific “sprints”. Agile is a solid approach when dealing with large-scale projects with loosely defined requirements. Under this method it is understood that requirements will change through the lifecycle of the project. Frequent meetings are held to discuss and refine requirements in order to complete each sprint and move the project forward.
- Iterative, team-based approach to development
- Rapid delivery of an application
- All time is “time-boxed” into phases called “sprints”
- Deliverables are prioritized by business value
- Frequent and early opportunities to see the work being delivered
- Agile can more quickly produce a basic version of working software
- Development is often more user-focused
- High-quality development
Need a different approach? Take a look at our Waterfall Development process.
WHY WORK WITH T3?
LET US TELL YOU.
We are a group of creatively bold designers and brilliant developers who thrive on delivering the very best technology has to offer. So much so, that we have been doing just that since 1995. We are proud of our history and would love for you to become part of it. Experience T3 Group and find out for yourself!